Early in CRM’s history we decided not to evolve into a multi-national corporation.
Instead we embraced a global ministry model consisting of international partnerships between national CRM entities.
These entities are stewarded by national leaders who relate to each other on a relational, fraternal basis.
We call this the Conext Network.
The Meaning of Conext
"Conext" = together into the future
That's our vision. We want to see the good news of Jesus transcend nations and people groups, and we want to see sustainable, reproducible mission happening in countries all over the world ... to move into the future together.
- Leads to less dependence
- Allows for more effective ministry contextualization
- Keeps our focus on relational interdependence rather than organizational ties
- Empowers those in other countries to lead their own mission movements
- Strategically expands the influence of the Kingdom of God
- Has an exponential potential for multiplication